Thank you for your interest in an overnight Temple Stay to experience Temple life. Our Temple is both the home and work place of the priests (Kyomunims) who live here. Therefore, during your stay, typical daily activities will be happening around you. You are welcome to join us, and in addition, a Kyomunim would be happy to have tea with you during your stay.
The Temple is self-supporting. We gratefully accept $45 ($30 for members*) or more per person per night. *Members are those who attend the Temple regularly and support it through monthly or weekly donations.
A simple breakfast is included. For lunch and dinner, you may visit local restaurants or, if you would like to bring your own food, please talk with us.
We expect overnight visitors to follow the Temple routines:
- 6:30 am – morning meditation
- 9:30 pm – closing prayer and end of day (curfew)
- In addition, you are welcome to participate in any other Temple program.
- If you can, please bring a top sheet; other bedding and towels will be provided.
- We appreciate your volunteering with Temple chores if you can.
This Temple is self-supporting. We appreciate your mindful practice of valuing every resource you use during your stay with us.